Nitty Gritty Details: for more details and colors check out their website
- Wet n’ Wild Mega Last Lip color Lipstick normally retails for $3.99 us dollars
- Available at most drugstores (CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens)
- This is a matte finish lipstick
So first off, I want to say how impressed I am with Wet n’ Wild’s cosmetics. I use to think it was just so-so brand because everything is so dang affordable ranging for $1-$5 dollars. I found the new color-icon items to be AMAZING! I picked up quite a few of their products in a recent RiteAid sale. The lipsticks are just a great buy!
This lipstick is MATTE! I think it’s really hard to find inexpensive drugstore lipstick that is actually matte. It’s got great color payoff, opaque, decent selection of colors, affordable, portable, unscented and not too drying. If you want you can always pair with a gloss for more moisture and shine.
But mostly I love how it’s matte.
It’s not shiny, not glittery, not satin or not a slippery texture. It’s a true matte.
It doesn’t make my lips look died or chalky. The lipstick pigmentation really approves that a little can go a long way! I usually just apply my lower lip and press my lips to transfer the color. I find that for a lip product I get decent amount of staying power (3-4 hours) which I think is a slight miracle for my lips.
Also interesting change is that the lipstick has a flat top lipstick shape instead of tapered tip. I rather like the flat top since I find it makes it less likely for me to nick the lipstick.
1. After you take off the packaging you lose the “name” and only left with “the lipstick” number. I think this is annoying because I find names to be easier to remember.
2. Due to high color payoff, it’s easier to accidentally apply too much product
3. First application can be awkward as I think the first “layer” of lipstick is a bit drier but this goes away with use
Any questions? ==> Please comment below and I’ll answer as soon as possible
^_^ Have a lovely day!