2010 has been a whirlwind of discoveries for me and now that it’s winding to a end I can’t help but want to churn out some lists! If you don’t know already I adore lists, I’m always scribbling some here and there. Feel free to skip this post if it’s too indulgent upon my part or too much like a Facebook post. Anyways, if you love to write I highly encourage you to write your lists in the comments above! ‘Cuz just as much I love lists, I love to read them.
Some of them are things I’ve tried and re-discovered but mostly these lists include new discoveries.
- Masala Art Buttery Chicken Curry (Shanghai, China)
- Xiao Yang Shen Jian – Little Sheep Fried Buns (Shanghai, China)
- Jake’s @ Del Mar – Max & I went for SD restaurant week and it was supberb!
(mark your calendars in Jan 2011 for restaurant week as it happening again!
- Bearded Papa Original Cream Puff (Shanghai, China) -Sad that the ones I had in Cupertino just didn’t taste the same.
- Homemade Pineapple & Zucchini Cake (for post see here)
- Claim Jumper Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Potbelly Pineapple & Coconut Smoothie (Yum I just had one on Friday!)
- Soup plantation (what can I say? …loving buffets must be programmed in my blood)
- Eating food from street vendors by Fudan University in Shanghai, China. OMG to have mushroom skewers, fried chicken, mai la tang, and purple rice rolls! The grumpy fruit cart vendor with the delicious melons, fresh pineapple and my favorite donut peaches! I’d be in heaven!
- San Diego BBQ -what a spread of food. I’d have say 2010 has really opened my eyes to the benefit of cooking at home.
My Favorite Stuff (products purchased)
- Sterlite 15pc. Snapware Tupperware – Wal-Mart
- Bath & Body Work’s Twilight Woods Body Butter, the smell is so enticing!
- Bath & Body Works Slatkin & Co Candles: I own 5 already! Their candles are the best and it’s relaxing.
- Target 3pc Pajama set, the ones I got from Black Friday are awesome & really comfortable
- Re-fillable ink cartridges. You must have them because so much cheaper than brand ones!!! (Ebay-double2ink)
- Charlotte Russe Black Yoga Pants
- a set of pearl studs from the pearl market (Shanghai, China)
- Forever 21 dangle pearl earrings
- Sony Walkman NWZS545RED 16 GB Video MP3 Player (Red)
- Sony E-reader
My Favorite People
I’ve come to find that despite my inclination to be independent. I am ever so grateful for all the support of my family, friends, and M. ❤ I’ll try to keep this brief because once I start I may never stop.
Shout Out: All my friends in Expo Student Ambassador Program specially my comrades in Shift B, my apartment, and my roommate!
I want to thank the Sunday Night dinner crew despite my lack of cooking, I’ve had tons of fun. I want to thank my Californian apartment mates who always keep it interesting. I’m ever so appreciative all those who embark on fooding adventures with me. Thanks L for guest blogging, up for fun and being around. Thank V for hanging out this summer, it was a blast!
I guess after seeing millions and millions of people while working at Expo. I’ve come to realize the importance of few great friends rather than bunch of acquaintances. Finally I couldn’t have done it with the support of M! (Hopefully the blog will see more of his cooking b/c it’s delicious!)